Pat Boudrot is a certified Senior Wellness Specialist in the LROME™ (Limited Range of Motion Exercise) methodology. LROME™ is a scientifically proven and proprietary strength training methodology that is safe and effective for all people. It is used by our clients in Massachusetts and Florida.
Pat’s experience includes one-on-one fitness training for those over 50 years old with a concentration on increasing core strength and posture.
She was born with a love and passion for exercise and has been involved in the fitness industry since 1988. Pat has an energy and drive to help her clients incorporate health and fitness into their lives. She loves to help her clients to understand the benefits of all dimensions of fitness including strength training, cardiovascular exercise, flexibility and balance.
Pat enjoys sharing the benefits and joy that come with improved fitness.
Pat’s Certifications include:
- LROME™ (Limited Range of Motion Exercise™) Certified
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM, through Sept 2018
- NASM Certificate of Academic Distinction
- American Academy of Personal Training (AAPT) Graduate
- Certified Pilates Instructor, Power Pilates, NY, through November 2017
- CPR/AED, American Heart Association, through March 2017
- SCW Active Aging Training
- B.A., Communications, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada