- LROME™ (Limited Range of Motion Exercise)
- University of Florida, B.S. in Exercise Science, 1983
- Personal Trainer, ACE
- Wellness Coach, ACE
- Life Coach, CTA
- Specialist Certificate, Brains and Balance Past 60, Exercise Etc.
- Level 1 Diabetes Educator Associate, AADE
- Plant Based Cooking Methods, Forks Over Knives
In Home Personal Trainer and Rehabilitation Specialist
As a Personal Trainer, Pam has worked in various areas of fitness for over 30 years. Since graduating from The University of Florida with a degree in Exercise Science, Pam has worked with a wide variety of clients, including, those with Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes and other chronic diseases. She also specializes in outpatient Physical Therapy, outpatient Cardiac Rehab, and other physical challenges.
As a Senior Wellness Specialist for Satin Wellness, Pam focuses on working with those over 50, helping people create a healthier, more active and fulfilling lifestyle. Her training style is to work safely within a person’s physical limitations to become their healthiest.
Personal and professional growth is a passion that keeps Pam up on the latest research and information to get her clients strong, healthy and active.