In Home Personal Trainer, Exercise Physiologist and Speaker
| West Palm Beach, Florida | Boca Raton, Florida |Delray Beach, Florida | Boynton Beach, Florida | Fort Lauderdale, Florida | Boston Massachusetts |
Contact Satin Wellness Today 1-877-728-4634 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Satin is the founder and president of Satin Wellness, Inc. a mobile in-home personal training company that specializes in developing individualized fitness programs for people in their homes.
Since Satin Wellness inception in 1991, Steve and his Wellness Team of 14 Senior Wellness Specialists who have been certified through Satin’s trademarked methodology LROME™ (Limited Range of Motion Exercise) provides exceptional wellness solutions for clients in Greater Boston, Southeastern MA., Cape Cod, Rhode Island and Florida.
Satin Wellness excels at delivering tailored programs to people at all levels with a wide array of needs, even those with the most challenging situations.
Satin’s methodology LROME™ or Limited Range of Motion Exercise is used by all Satin Wellness clients for over 25 years.
Satin received his degree in Exercise Physiology/Physical Education from Bridgewater State University in 1984. He is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine, MACEP (Massachusetts Association of Clinical Exercise Physiologists), MGCPFS (former member of Massachusetts Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports) and IDEA. He is also a Master Exercise Physiologist resource to equipment reseller Gym Source.
- Golf Magazine
- Numerous Newspaper Articles
As a speaker, Steve has recently provided presentations to the following organizations:
- MACEP – Massachusetts Association of Clinical Exercise Physiologists
- CEO Club of Boston
- Weight Watchers
- Tufts University – Guest Lecturer (2)
- Yankee Dental Conference
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- DESA – Diabetes, Exercise and Sport Association
- American Heart Association
- American Cancer Association
- Avon Breast Cancer Walk
- Colon Cancer Alliance
- Falmouth Road Race
- Weight Watchers
Steve Satin will be speaking on these upcoming date’s:
- ACI Worldwide – Speaking on Strength to Lead – Thursday, March 6, 2014 – 9:00 – 10:30 – http://www.aciworldwide.com
- AAPT – Strength to Sell – http://www.aapt.edu – Monday, March 17 1:00 – 3:00 and 6:00 – 8:00
- Concord, MA Council on Aging – Thursday, March 20 – 1:45 – 3:00 – 5 Simple Exercise to Increase Your Strength Today
- Marlboro Council on Aging – Monday, March 24 – 1:30 – 2:30 – 5 Simple Exercise to Increase Your Strength Today
- NEHRSA – Keynote – Spring Conference – Providence RI – Creating Members and Clients For Life – Thursday May 14 – 9:00 – 10:00 NEHRSA Annual Spring Conference
- NEHRSA – Spring Conference – Providence RI – Presenting on Strength to Sell – 10:30 – 12:00 – NEHRSA Annual Spring Conference