30 plus years in the non-profit sector of helping organizations improve their overall mission through a better presence in the communities they serve and a larger bottom line to help serve more of their client population.
1. We all know about the Boys & Girls Club; now please describe for our Board/clients the foundation the Boys and Girls
To inspire and assist all young people, especially, those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
2. Please offer information to our Board on your background and experience regarding the Boys and Girls Club?
My ‘expertise” is overseeing successful large capital campaigns ($25 Million and above) while increasing the overall bottom line for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County.
3. Share with our Board/clients why they should donate to the Boys and Girls Club?
Founded in 1971, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County is a
4. Explain in detail why you love the Boys and Girls Club?
Being a former Boys and Girls member growing up in New Jersey, I have witnessed firsthand the wonderful things the BGC can do to young boys and girls as far as serving as a positive influence and providing direction. Knowing this firsthand helps me speak to potential donors with passion.
5. Describe what separates the Boys and Girls Club from other like-minded organizations?
We’re all serving young kids which is better for the community. I’m not going to take anything away from other like-minded organizations. In the end we are all helping build a better community. A potential donor simply has to feel the Boys and Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County is the right fit for them. This is accomplished through seeing a club firsthand and the power we provide for our kids to succeed and stay off the streets.